How can you reduce the risk of getting sore throats?
Cold & Flu
Since most sore throats are caused by germs5, there are steps that you can take to prevent getting an infection:
- Avoid sharing utensils with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap.
- Practice proper hand and throat hygiene by using an antiseptic hand wash and gargle, such as BETADINE® Gargle to kill germs and prevent passing on germs within the family or community2.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands as germs can enter your body this way and make you sick.
- Stay away from people who are ill, as germs can spread.
BETADINE® Gargle and Mouthwash
A convenient and hygienic spray that kills germs and helps relieve your sore throat symptoms.Learn More